Introduction

My name is Julian Curiale, the overall theme of this blog is exploring and rating the national parks in America. National parks are areas of nature that are preserved by the government. These parks are important to preserve because they are habitats for wildlife and have many natural resources that should be kept untouched. The parks usually have something special about them, but they all had to pass the criteria to become a National Park. For example Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon both have unique elements.  

Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming - Book Tickets & Tours | GetYourGuide
Yellowstone National Park

Grand Canyon National Park: The Complete Guide for 2023 (with Map and  Images) - Seeker
Grand Canyon National Park

My blog will go into detail about what the park offers, my opinion of the park, how accessible it is, and other general information. At the end of each blog the park that is being written about will get a rating compared to the other parks I have done. The rating is based on a couple on a couple of criteria that will stay the same for each park. I will randomly pick one of the 63 national parks from a list of all of the parks. I want it to be random because I wont be able to talk about all of them and I want it to be as least bias as it could be.

I wanted to learn and write about the national parks because I love nature. I enjoy how unique nature can be, but I didn't want it to be any kind of nature. I chose to do National Parks in America because I have more knowledge of them and it makes it more interesting that these beautiful places are so close to me. I have not been to many national parks, but I think after doing research on them I will be more eager to visit them. 

I hope my blog will encourage others to visit the National Parks. Almost every state has a national park and some even have a multiple that you can visit. Seeing the different environments and ecosystems that our country has to offer is something I think everyone should experience and this is a way to help achieve that. 

(346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry Tortugas National Park

Kenai Fjords National Park